Tuesday, October 27, 2009

S.M. Entertainment...I like this company

SM Entertainment is a talent agency, producer, and publisher of Korean pop music, founded by Lee Soo-man.
Initially, "SM" was an abbreviation of the agency founder's name, but now stands for "Star Museum." Once the home to top-selling groups such as H.O.T., S.E.S., and Shinhwa, its current roster includes BoA, TVXQ, and Super Junior.
SM Entertainment also co-publishes Avex Trax releases for Japanese artists such as Ayumi Hamasaki, Namie Amuro, and Kumi Koda.
Its current CEO is Kim Young-min.




This company is one of my idole to success...hahaha...sounds like very important...
Not la.. just that I admired the way the company can come out with so many good singer...
I wish one day I can work there to stole some idea from their boss...hahaha..
This video is some of the singer in S.M Entertainment they sing this song dedicate to the unfortunate people...very warm and nice.. enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment