Friday, September 11, 2009

New Semester New Life...

It is about two weeks since the reopen of my new semester for university college life...This two weeks, many things have changed... my friends, my study surrounding, my working place and my mood on this school. It is definitely different from the last semester.What I can really say is I couldn't get into this new surrounding very quickly. I seem like lost my direction in the forest.

For the first change or I can say is the biggest change in my new semester life is my friend.Some of my last semester's friends have transfer college and some of them have taken subject which is not same as me or not same in the time.Suddenly feels like I lost many friends in one night...hahaha...but of course there is also something very happy...I have met back many secondary friends and become classmate with them...such as Natalie, Li Hsia, Loga, Mei Yan and Jerica.

The second thing is my study surrounding... every subject I take this semester seems harder than last semester and I think I need to study smart and hard begin from now. At the moment, I was frustrated with the textbook the teacher wanted to buy...hate those money stuff...I was work hard to find cheap second-hand book...but seems like not really going well. However, this semester I have one day to rest, no class on Friday... seems a good news!

About my working place for scholarship, I have changed to a new place... registry and examination department...I like it very much. The people there very friendly and funny...the most important things is whenever I go there I get to work...haha...Cause my last department seems very free... nothing to work on. So, I am definitely stick to this department for a long time...

For this semester, many friends of mine seems to meet some trouble... on studies, relationship and other stuff... I was quite sad to see them in a bad situation... Hope them can solve those problem and begin their new semester more smoothly...

p/s: For this month going to plan 2 outing... hope we can play happily... most importantly... my money... need to start save my money for that 2 outing...hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment